Why We’re Hiring:
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to create lift for Paradigm's CEO by relieving him of day-to-day administrative tasks. In addition, you will provide support through personal administrative tasks across our broader executive team (i.e. travel, event planning, contact management, etc.).
This position is scoped specifically to enable our CEO to work better, faster and with greater insights across the organization. This role will report directly to the CEO and is based in Orange County, CA. You must be local to the area, and/or willing to commute.
• Complete a variety of administrative tasks including manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; handling calls and correspondence and responding as directed; organizing and maintaining confidential files and records, and compiling documents for meetings
• Assist in coordinating meeting agendas, managing all scheduling activities, keeping the Principal well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately, and updating relevant staff as necessary
• Other duties as assigned ranging from incidental, menial tasks to the more complex assignments
• Assist with all scheduling
• Sitting in on meetings
• Travel with the Principal
• Take notes
• Take calls
• Manage emails
• 3-5 years of Administrative, Office, or Executive Assistant experience
• Experience in Sports and/or Entertainment
Who You Are:
• You are an organizer who applies a systematic approach to responsibilities. You are process-driven and use frameworks to guide your decisions.
• Superior integrity and high level of confidentiality
• You possess a deep level of focus and are able to surface practical solutions to roadblocks you encounter.
• Strong and creative organizational skills that reflect a keen ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong and dynamic written and verbal communications skills
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic, hard-working with an entrepreneurial spirit. No task is too big or small, and you bring your best for each and every project you undertake.
• Expert skills in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Slides and Forms), Slack, and project management systems like Asana
• You have a professional demeanor and excellent people skills, including the ability to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships within and among a highly diverse staff
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast-moving environment; always maintaining an approachable demeanor
• Highly intelligent with a desire and passion to become a subject matter expert in a variety of areas
• You take the initiative.
• You are willing to travel domestically/internationally when needed and work hours that don't always align with a traditional 9-5 workday.
What You Know:
• You have experience creating systems for email, calendar, and travel management.
• You have managed the logistics and operations for events of varying scale.
• You have operated with distributed teams and understand the communication needed to maximize operational efficiency across international time zones.
• You have experience with document review and contract management.
• You are flexible and understand the realities of the rigorous hours and travel schedule maintained by a CEO.
What Success Looks Like:
• Within 15 days, you will assume ownership of the CEO's calendaring, email management, and other administrative responsibilities.
• Within 30 days, you will develop an understanding of our essential business initiatives and possess the context needed to be a point of contact on behalf of our CEO and broader executive team.
• Within 60 days, you will build on the strategy for improving current organizational procedures and consistently surface key information for the CEO and broader executive team.
• Competitive Salary
• Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
• 401k Plan
At Paradigm Sports, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Paradigm Sports is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Paradigm Sports is a full-service management agency that stands apart as a multi-sport, business, and media company. We manage and enhance the careers of many of the top athletes on earth and work hand in hand with our athletes to build some of the coolest brands and companies that the sports industry has ever seen.
We believe in making the impossible possible. We aren’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box. It’s this approach that has powered Paradigm Sports and our athletes to transform the sports management industry. We are managing the careers of some of the most prominent athletes in the world, like Conor McGregor, Israel Adesanya, and Jozy Altidore, and we are rewriting the rules with the launch of successful business ventures alongside our clientele; Proper Number Twelve, McGregor Fast, and August McGregor.
Our team of entrepreneurially-minded professionals includes managers, lawyers, MBAs, former athletes, and brand experts with different backgrounds working together to deliver solutions that are both consequential and real. We operate as a family and treat our clients and staff with respect, loyalty, and honesty, period.
WE GET PAID #GP. It’s our mantra, and we don’t just hustle, we push to do what is best and most profitable for our families, our teammates, and our clients. ALWAYS.
Notice - Any job listings not linked here or via our official job listing pages are fake. If you are considered for an interview or later stage of the job application process legitimate emails will only come from @paradigmsports.com emails. Any other outreach is not legitimate.