Why We’re Hiring:
We are looking for a Growth/Social Media Manager to develop strategy, and cultivate growth for the Paradigm Sports community and MINTPS ecosystem. In addition, you will work together with digital teams to ensure messaging and communication is aligned across channels. This role will report to Ishai Reinfeld, Director of Commerce. We would prefer to find a candidate who is willing to work from Miami, Florida but are open to considering stellar applicants located elsewhere in the US.
MINTPS is a groundbreaking, utility-centric NFT that serves as the key to unlock a universe of premium content, NFT collaborations between athletes, entertainers and world renowned creators across different blockchains, benefits in digital, physical, and metaverse worlds, and value across the entire Paradigm Sports network.
Who You Are:
• You have a strong interest or experience in working as a Growth and Social Media Manager, especially in social listening, commenting on relevant posts, and following-up with any and all messages on our own social assets, as well as for our clients, as needed.
• You can manage working under pressure and with a variety of personality types, be a tactful and efficient communicator, detail-oriented, analytical, and able to handle working in a chaotic and fast-paced environment that’s typical of the start-up industry.
• You are highly organized, efficient, a self-starter, able to work both independently and in teams, value communication and honesty, and are flexible to changing situations while also juggling multiple priorities with ease.
• You are flexible, highly motivated and approachable, with excellent communication skills honed by your experience leading creative projects.
• You have a passion for blockchain and NFTs.
What You Know:
• Must be comfortable with picking up any technology and managing a variety of communication channels with ease and with the correct persona and voice per each channel.
• Friendly and genial personality that’s experienced at conflict management or diffusing tense situations, either online or in conversations.
• Commitment to accuracy; attention-to-detail is crucial.
• Knowledgeable in communication platforms such as Discord and Telegram.
• Proficient in a variety of software such as Asana.com, Zoom, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Business Suite (especially comfortable and excelling at Google Calendar and Google Drive and Docs features), and Slack. Must be comfortable learning new tools for social listening, such as Rival IQ or Sprout Social.
• Fast learner and able to pick up on new technologies as needed. Need to be very tech savvy and adaptable or eager to learn and keep up with us and all of our tools.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality to sensitive information.
• Flexible to change, especially to a variety of tech and/or comfortable with learning new tech and software.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, especially regarding: Verbal & Written.
• Analytical by nature, able to prioritize evaluate, and problem-solve independently and with our team.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to quickly prioritize and flexible to changes in priorities.
What Success Looks Like:
• Within 15 days, you develop an understanding of the MINTPS ecosystem and will assume ownership of the MINTPS Discord and social media accounts.
• Within 30 days, you will develop a plan for growth, cultivation and retention for the MINTPS community.
• Within 60 days, you will build on the growth, cultivation and retention plan and establish metrics to identify department strengths and areas for growth.
Full health, Dental, Vision, Life
Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
At Paradigm Sports, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Paradigm Sports is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Paradigm Sports:
Paradigm Sports is a full-service management agency that stands apart as a multi-sport, business, and media company. We manage and enhance the careers of many of the top athletes on earth and work hand in hand with our athletes to build some of the coolest brands and companies that the sports industry has ever seen.
We believe in making the impossible possible. We aren’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box. It’s this approach that has powered Paradigm Sports and our athletes to transform the sports management industry. We are managing the careers of some of the most prominent athletes in the world, like Conor McGregor, Israel Adesanya, Jozy Altidore, and Neiko Thorpe, and we are rewriting the rules with the launch of successful business ventures alongside our clientele; Proper Number Twelve, McGregor Fast, and August McGregor.
Our team of entrepreneurially-minded professionals includes managers, lawyers, MBAs, former athletes, and brand experts with different backgrounds working together to deliver solutions that are both consequential and real. We operate as a family and treat our clients and staff with respect, loyalty, and honesty, period.
WE GET PAID #GP. It’s our mantra, and we don’t just hustle, we push to do what is best and most profitable for our families, our teammates, and our clients. ALWAYS.