Why We’re Hiring:
We are looking for a tenacious, driven individual to maximize selling activities, sales planning, pull relevant research and execute a regional sales plan. The role will involve sourcing new partnership leads, preparing client plans, and providing innovative partnership integrations.
Who You Are:
• You CLOSE DEALS. Experienced in establishing new partnerships and negotiating sponsorships while maximizing revenue through developing sales strategies, exceeding set goals, and utilizing data-driven metrics.
• You are responsible for lead generation through market research, email marketing, and cold calls.
• The role requires strong analytical, creative, people development and communication, and sales skills.
• Looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills.
• A hungry driven go-getter who is willing to grind to get positive results.
What You Know:
• At least 5 years of experience in brand and corporate partnerships.
• Sponsorship sales experience and ability to close deals.
• Excellent follow-through and negotiation skills.
• Business development experience.
• Willingness to travel.
• Run and maintain CRM system.
• Brand list curating the internet, tv, print, social market research.
• Lead generation through email, code call, social among networking events
• Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
At Paradigm Sports, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Paradigm Sports is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Paradigm Sports is a full-service management agency that stands apart as a multi-sport, business, and media company. We manage and enhance the careers of many of the top athletes on earth and work hand in hand with our athletes to build some of the coolest brands and companies that the sports industry has ever seen.
We believe in making the impossible possible. We aren’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box. It’s this approach that has powered Paradigm Sports and our athletes to transform the sports management industry. We are managing the careers of some of the most prominent athletes in the world, like Conor McGregor, Israel Adesanya, and Jozy Altidore, and we are rewriting the rules with the launch of successful business ventures alongside our clientele; Proper No. Twelve, Tidal Sport, MintPS, McGregor Fast, and August McGregor to name a few.
Our team of entrepreneurially-minded professionals includes managers, lawyers, MBAs, former athletes, and brand experts with different backgrounds working together to deliver solutions that are both consequential and real. We operate as a family and treat our clients and staff with respect, loyalty, and honesty, period.
WE GET PAID #GP. It’s our mantra. We don’t just hustle, we push to do what is best and most profitable for our families, our teammates, and our clients. ALWAYS.
Notice - Any job listings not linked here or via our official job listing pages are fake. If you are considered for an interview or later stage of the job application process legitimate emails will only come from @paradigmsports.com emails. Any other outreach is not legitimate.